Things to do tomorrow (if Something Bad Happens in my life):
- File for unemployment immediately. The money will help supplement my savings while I look for a new job.
- Go for a bike ride. It’s been a long year and I haven’t had the time to ride my bike that I would like. A good, long ride would do me good both mentally and physically.
- Clean the apartment. It needs it.
- Update the ol’ resume. It needs it, too.
- Decide what to put in the portfolio and build an online site (not related to ResurrectionSong) to support the printed bits.
- Watch Anchorman. I’m guessing I’ll need a good laugh.
- Give blood. There might be an increased need after Katrina hits. Even if there isn’t, giving blood is a good thing--and a small thing--that most of us can easily do that has the potential to help others.
- Don’t drink. That’s something I don’t need.
- Get my references together and start the networking machine.
- Get dry cleaning done. Must be ready for the interviewing process.
This could be a tough week.