Reasons writing is light today:
- The dog ate my server.
- Potential, impending career doom does dampen the spirit somewhat.
- Hurricanes seem far more important than mocking Kos or Oliver Willis today.
- Jeff Goldstein still does it better than I do.
- I’m trying to kick the caffeine habit and the crankiness is running neck-and-neck with the urge to snooze.
- Continued disappointment in the lack of groupies.
- Sudden realization that no matter how brilliant I am, people still don’t do what I tell them to do.
- All the good post titles have been taken.
- Michael Moore has been strangely silent lately, leading to an increased sense of pop culture paranoia in Zombyville.
- Sudden plummet in Ecosystem standing has left my blogging will broken and bruised.
Anyway, thanks for all the well wishes, thoughts, and humorous comments.
I’ll be back later.