Wednesday, August 17, 2005
RSVP for Rocky Mountain Blogger Bash 4.5 (Updated and Bumped (Again))
Andy and I are still going over the details, but plan to attend Rocky Mountain Blogger Bash 4.5 on August 20, 2005.
And don’t forget to RSVP so we know who will be in attendance. Graphics, should you choose to link us up, are in the extended entry.
Date, Time, and Place
They met most of our criteria, they were happy to have us coming, they have a great view up on the roof top. I realize that the Denver location is going to disappoint a few people, but finding a location that everyone was happy with proved to be more difficult than you might imagine.
We’ll be meeting at the Minturn Saloon at 846 Broadway near downtown Denver. Weather permitting, we’ll take over their rooftop patio; if the weather is unfriendly, we’ll probably take over the second floor (with its pool table and games) instead.
We’ll start at 7 pm. We’ll end when they kick us out.
The Parking Situation
For anyone arriving early enough (before 8 or 9) parking should be no problem. After 6, all of the meters in the area are free.
When driving down Broadway, the bar is on the left hand side midway between 8th and 9th avenue. Across from the bar, on the right side of Broadway, is a parking lot that seems to be open to the public. If you need detailed directions, feel free to email me (zombyboy -at- thisdomainname -dot- com) and I’ll do what I can to help.
See y’all on Saturday.
- Andy from World Wide Rant.
- Steve from VodkaPundit.
- Linda Seebach from the Rocky Mountain News (Official Paper of Zombyboy’s Morning Reading Rituals).
- Matt Moore from TBOTCOTW.
- Jeralyn from TalkLeft.
- Cutter. Who suggests Casa Bonita as a venue. We worry about him…
- Shannon from Twentysomething Mom. Our waddling wonder.
- Rae from A Likely Story.
- Dork from Dorkafork. Umlauts optional.
- Robin Roberts (whose comment made me chortle).
- Citizen Journalist Jeff G from Protein Wisdom.
- Robert Hayes from Blogger News Network.
- Walter from Walter in Denver.
- David Aitken from Life’s Better Ideas.
- Guruzilla. Who makes a funny (a funny funny, in fact) in the comments.
- Jeffrey S. Haemer from A Mentsh Trakht. Unless Dodgy Lesbian Girl re-forms for a show, I don’t think his live music request is going to be honored…
- Darren from Colorado Conservative. Shots? Did someone say “shots?”
- Wheels from Off in the Tall Weeds, whom I still owe lunch. Maybe next week?
- Libercontrarian will be there. Whew, the list is starting to get long…
- Ryan Scott from A Bellandean and el Catavinos.
- Richard Combs from Combs Spouts Off.
- Matt and Ali of Matt and Ali fame.
- Raf from Better Angels of Our Nature.
- Stacy--who is not a Desperate Housewife. Honest.
- Dave D and Aggie from The Waterglass.
- Mike Ditto (and maybe hubby).
- Doug Sundseth. Smart ass. (I mean that in the good way.)
This list will be kept updated.